Did you graduate with a third class in your undergraduate?
Do you have an HND and feel discriminated academically?
Do you like to change your career path?
Have you graduated from the higher institution for a long time and will like to have a feel of school again?
Are you looking for a cheaper means of studying, working and living in the UK with your family?
If YES, this post will open your eyes and mind to the advantages of pre masters as a learning pathway to the UK Higher Education.
The Pre-Masters Programme is a fast-track programme, designed to prepare students for a masters degree in the UK. You will build on the knowledge gained in your undergraduate studies, whilst developing your practical English language abilities, as well as study and research skills.
Benefits of a pre masters
• Get two years post study work permit.
• Work and Study.
• No need for IELTS for UKVI to join the Pre-Masters Programme.
• Travel with primary dependents to the UK.
• The tuition is cheaper when compared to direct masters.
• Get prepared for the UK system of education which provides a good foundation for academic excellence.
• Learn a new subject and change your career.
• Network with others in your academic field.
• Develop your English Language skills.
• Guaranteed progression to a master’s degree at your chosen university.
COURSES AND TUITION
• Business related courses Tuition 7750 pounds with opportunity for up to 1500 pounds scholarship
• Law 7,070 pounds up to 1,000 pounds scholarship
• Engineering and Computing 7,070 pounds up to 1,000 scholarship
• Health and Medical Courses 13,250 pounds and up to 3,000 pounds scholarship
• Sciences 11,750 pounds and up to 2,500 pounds scholarship
Don’t just brood, Allow MEC bring the solution to your doorstep.
Take that step today!!!
Reach out to us via any of these channels:
Whatsapp : 09075819985